Our olive grove earns a place in Flos Olei 2024
A Proud Start: Our Sustainable Olive Grove is a SELECTED FARM in Flos Olei 2024
Our sustainable biodiverse farm has been chosen to be featured in the esteemed Flos Olei 2024 guide. This is a resounding affirmation of our position among the world’s finest.
In our very first year of participation, our olive grove in Lesvos Island, stood out among 902 samples from around the world, from 5 continents, for a total of 56 countries. The rigorous tasting, conducted by the Flos Olei Panel of Expert Tasters, recognized the exceptional quality of our extra virgin olive oils.
What sets us apart is not just the excellence of our olive oil, but our dedication to sustainable practices. From the biodiverse olive grove to our state-of-the-art olive mill, sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
This recognition is just the beginning of our journey. We are excited about the future and the opportunity to further enhance our presence on the world stage. Thank you for your support, and here’s to many more years of producing exceptional olive oil !
Our products not only taste great, but also reflect our commitment to a greener, more sustainable world.
Find OLEVE’s Olive Oil
– Online on our exclusive E-shop
– Through our global network of partners, available at physical stores & webstores
– In selected restaurants, gourmet shops & Olive Bars in Athens & Thessaloniki
– At our SIGRI OLIVE MILL shop
– At Lesvos’ Museum of Natural History of the Petrified Forest
– In selected restaurants & local stores in Sigri & Lesvos