Privacy and Cookie Policies
RELATED TO EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS AND ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL ON WHOM WE MAY HOLD DATA.
Sigri Olive Mill understands and respects individuals’ right to privacy and online data security.
The purpose of this is to provide you with a clear explanation about how your personal information is collected and used by us during your interaction with us as well as your rights in relation to your personal information.
What information is collected and how Sigri Olive Mill as a data controller, only collects basic personal information about you (such as name, email, address and contact details – as well as any other information that you choose to provide) and only in the following ways:
• Information that you provide through our website, in writing, (i.e. e-mail) via telephone, at visits or through other means; or
• Information that we obtain from your interaction with our websites and / or services.
• We will not ask for, and do not intend to collect, any sensitive personal information about you
• Through third-party sponsors (“sponsors”) such as publications, subscriptions, contests, newsletters, memberships, premium content, webcasts, video, white papers, online seminars, conferences and events.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Sigri Olive Mill needs to know basic personal information about you in order to comply with its legal obligations, to respond to your requests and to provide you with information relating to our services (we request consent for newsletters, industry updates, information about our products and services, offers, event invitations, surveys, market research, promotional activities etc. and have contractual necessity and legitimate interest to communicate about orders, enquiries, and for improving the services offered while meeting clients’ needs and market’s demands) which either you have consented to receive or which relate to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you.
We inform you that your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
Data collected are relevant, appropriate and limited to what is necessary in relation to these purposes. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose. Sigri Olive Mill collects information about your usage of our websites through cookies. We do this so that we can tailor and personalize your experience and, improve the content, layout and performance of our websites. Further details are set out in our Cookies Policy
How is data kept
We use securely accredited and compliant service providers to operate our websites and intranet such as website hosting, ERP and enquiry functionality.
Our sites (under our own control) have security measures in place and are password protected against any unauthorized access, loss, misuse, forwarding and alteration.
We do not share or sell your data with/to third parties, unless we are legally bound to transfer personal data to public authorities.
We also inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to any third country outside the EEA or international organization.
Your personal information will be kept by Sigri Olive Mill for no longer than reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, unless required to be kept longer by law or it is necessary in order to defend its rights and legitimate interests before any competent court and any other public authority. Retention timeframes are determined on the grounds of tax law considerations and civil law limitation periods.
What are your legal rights under data protection law
You have a number of legal rights surrounding your personal information, including:
• access your personal information and obtain a copy thereof;
• request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
• have your personal information deleted;
• restrict or object to Sigri Olive Mill processing of your personal information;
• request the portability of your data to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable, format
Updating of Policy, Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
At SigriOliveMill, we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you. Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at https://sigriolivemill.health/ allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
• You can refuse your consent;
• You can disable SigriOliveMill or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings (see how here); or
• You can use our cookie management tool to disable SigriOliveMill or third-party cookies (see how here).
The cookies used on the SigriOliveMill website may be generally categorized as follow:
• Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
• Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
• Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
• Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
• Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
If you have any questions please send us an firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our website.
Questions can be sent or communicated to: