Thanks to the great efforts of our team Ol-eve Olive Oil is venturing out in the world in artfully designed packaging, depicting our High Quality & Values, winning new customers day by day.
“We choose and blend the cultivars of olives, depending on the year's production yield, maturity, nutritional properties, taste & flavour characteristics. Also depending on the customer demands and agreements.”
Benefits & Characteristics
- Polyphenols> 250mg/Kg (EU 432/2012 Health Claim eligible)
- Vitamin E
- Acidity: <0.3% and <0.5%
- Purely aromatic (fruity, bitter, spicy)
- Easily Digestible with gentle taste
- Yellow-Gold color
- Lesvos Island Extra Virgin
- Faros Estate Extra Virgin
- Faros Estate Early Harvest Extra Virgin
- Faros Estate Baby Tree Extra Virgin
- Greek Farms Extra Virgin
- Enriched / Infused
- Customized solutions (Private Label, cultivars selection, blends etc.)
Available in Specialized Dark Glass bottles and metal tins of various sizes
- ISO 22000
- ISO 9001
Infused Olive Oil
Enhancing our olive oil with extracts from fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices
During bottling, in our facilities, pure extra virgin olive oil is enriched with selected extracts, offering the options of added value with natural
- Antioxidants, Vitamins, Ωmega’s & Minerals
- Flavours & Aromas
- Rosemary, basil, garlic, pepper, lemon, chili pepper, juniper berry are some of the numerous extracts in our product range for customers to choose.
Sustainability – Biodiversity – Composting in the Brand
Using Posidonia, organic seaweed compost as a fertilizer
Contributing to Sustainability & Biodiversity
The Ol-eve hand
“A hand, touching the tree and its fruits, with respect and admiration to one of the greatest gifts given to humans, the olive oil.”
The inspiration for our label. The hand posture expresses the care of the farmer to the olive tree, in return for what it offers.
The hand graphic depicts a consumer’s hand holding the actual bottle. The olive oil then gives a one-of-a-kind sense of familiarity and reminds us of the unseizing bond between humans and nature.
Depending on the season and customer demands we produce – Organic and Conventional Olive Oil. Our signature blend has been characterised as
Fruity – Nutt – Grassy and Bitter.